This is a great stove you can use to cook your dinner, dry your gear, heat your shelter, or just warm your hands and feet on a cold winter’s night. Safer than an open fire. Small enough to transport in your car and hand carry to your campsite.
The ample cook top space gives you room to cook up lots of tasty dishes. When you’re not cooking, you can rotate the cook top outward to dry wet socks and gloves. In areas where open fires are not permitted this portable stove could be a handy item to have. A great gift idea for your favorite camper, fisherman (great for ice-fishing), hunter, or lover of wood-burning stoves.
- Four (17″ long × 2 1/2″ diameter) interlocking flue pipe sections.
- Spark arrestor for added safety.
- Stove can be used in an outfitters tent with a stove pipe vent.
- Removable legs (15 1/2″ long).
- Removable dual side cooking tubes can be used for baking potatoes, foil meals, etc.
- Front and rear air flow regulators and an easy access bottom ash clean-out.
- Stove tools included.
- Stove pipe cap.
- Super strong rolled steel construction.
- Sets up in minutes.
- Top grate is hinged and doubles as a carrying handle when stove is not in use.
- Stove pipes, side tubes, legs, tools all fit inside stove for easy transport.
- Grate folds to provide flat heating surface on top of stove and can be folded out for drying gloves, socks, small items.
- Burns wood, compressed logs, charcoal or any convenient combustible.
- Measures: 18″ long × 10 1/4″ wide × 11″ tall.
- Stands 26 1/2″ with Extension legs.